Telescoping Bird House/Feeder Pole
- This true telescoping bird pole recently introduced by Telepole Mfg. Inc. will meet all your needs for bird feeders, bird houses, and Purple Martin dwellings. It comes in THREE sizes from 10’ to 15’ tall. Constructed with the heaviest aircraft aluminum wall thickness (11 gauge versus 16 gauge of all other poles) so it can withstand high winds and moderate weights (approximately 10 pounds). All telescoping bird poles are three sections and have a base diameter of 2".
Easy to raise and lower, with the stainless steel spring buttons which helps prevent dropping like other poles. The poles weight ranges from 7 to 11 pounds depending on the pole length. With an easy to install PVC ground pipe, as well as easy pole operations, our bird poles make the best and most attractive in the market at the lowest possible price.
We have three different toppers available for your bird pole.
1. PVC Cap - This is used if you do not plan to install a bird pole plate on the top of the bird pole
2. Threaded Aerospace topper - This is the same threaded topper that we use on all of our telescoping flagpoles. It is a 1/2" standard thread that is used to mount a bird pole plate
3. Extra strength aluminum threaded topper - This is a standard 1/2" threaded topper and is recommended if you are installing a bird pole plate at the top of the bird pole (Additional charge)
There are several different options for our telescoping birdpoles. You can add as many different options to the bird poles that suit your needs.
**If you do not need any of the options below, you will receive the bird pole with just the topper specified and the ground sleeve only. The 4 options below are all ADDITIONAL add ons and are an additional charge. Please be sure to select the options you need.
- Comes with a pressure treated polyurethane 6”x6” base with a ½” hole in the middle and four holes at the corners to attach a birdhouse (Birdhouse not included)
- Pole includes a strong plastic threaded insert
- Hardware is included (bolts, nuts) for securing the bird house on the top of the bird pole
- Can be used for Purple Martin houses
One very large bird feeder bowl will provide both a feeding tray and a cover to keep rain away during feeding.
1. This crystal like bowl is very durable and elegant and will sustain large amounts of bird feeds.
2. Bird feeder size is 11”x 11” x 11” - Holds two quarts of seeds and will eliminate any spillage over the sides that will make a big mess at the bottom of your bird pole.
3. The top is adjustable for controlling the size of birds that may feed on your bird feeders
4. There are no wasted seeds and mess at the base of the pole that can attract squirrels and sparrows.
5. Easy to clean and refill
6. It will accommodate 4-5 birds at one time
7. Ease visibility to attract songbirds
8. The top bowl provides a cover for the lower bowl that will keep much of the rain away
9. Easy visibility of birds during feeding time.
Cross mounted aluminum round rods (2) that will accommodate four bird feeders
- A set of two aluminum round rods attached to the sides of the bird pole
- Two hooks at each end of the round rods to tie the bird feeders
Squirrel guard protector
- This is a single bowl that is installed upside down to help prevent squirrels from making it the entire way up the pole and stealing your bird feed.
- Brand: TLP
- Product Code: Telescoping Bird House/Feeder Pole
- Availability: In Stock